A new card-battling experience is now on its way to Nintendo fans, thanks to one of the developers behind Hearthstone.
Monster Slayers will be hitting the Switch eShop on 5 April 2019, with an unconfirmed price. Dive into a huge procedural experience where only the cards matter – and set up the perfect deck to survive dens of evil!
Take a look at the reveal trailer below, along with more gameplay details below.
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- 12 different character classes to choose from: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard, Assassin, Beastmaster, Apothecary, Brute, Monk, and Necromancer
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Beat the game to unlock the ultimate challenge: Legendary Mode
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)