11bit studios has released a huge update for Moonlighter, adding a new game mode, pirate weapons, game slots, and a whole slew of features.
This update is expected to be part of Moonlighter Switch when it releases later this year. In fact, 11bit studios has confirmed that the game will be launched in November 2018.
Check out the full patch notes below.
▷ ▷ NEW FEATURES
- NEW GAME +: Play the full Moonlighter adventure again, now with more challenging enemies and bosses! However, we don’t want you to feel exposed. Use the brand new Pirate Weapons and the Amulets to your advantage!
- PIRATE WEAPONS: A new full set of weapons that are crafted with dimensional pirates knowledge. Those weapons could be enchanted with elemental effects (Confusion, Poison, Fire or Electricity) to alter their power.
- AMULETS: Mysterious Rings found in the dungeons will offer new abilities for the players. Be careful how you use them, though, because most of them will have some drawbacks as well!
Note: Both the Pirate Weapons and Amulets are exclusive to the NG+ Mode!
- GAME SLOTS: A lot of you have requested this feature – and here it is! Now you’ll be able to have more than one game slot in the game.
▷ ▷ QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES
- QUICK-SELLING MIRROR: One of the most community-requested features is here! Tired of selecting each item to be sold while you’re adventuring? Now you’ll be able to select the Mirror and just click over the elements you want to sell. Handy!
▷ ▷ FIXES
- Updated and improved translations
- Credits screen no longer gets corrupted upon skipping
- Controls are now displayed correctly on the tutorial scrolls and HUD buttons
- In-game UI no longer can be displayed in Main Menu
- Names of the DLC weapons are now displaying correctlyDungeon Fixes:
- Big red slime should no longer push character through walls
- Fixed “fake floor” in some specific rooms
- No longer possible to access inventory during Forest Boss fight
- Fixed opening animation of Forest dungeon doors
- Helmets no longer pierce through slimes
- Fixed issue where Hot springs did not stop glowing when they were inactive
- No longer possible to interact with empty slots at the Blacksmith
- Fixed infinite loading screen upon returning to Forest Dungeon via portal
- Bard puppet can no longer make other enemies invulnerable to damage