Hungry for more juicy Animal Crossing: New Horizons details? Well, here are nine more fresh ones from PAX East 2020!
Thanks to the folks at Gamexplain and others playing the latest game demo, we now know several new aspects about the game. These include tidbits like the Able Sisters selling shoes and socks now, a button to toggle the removal of clothes from your villager, and much more!
Check them out in the video below, or scroll further below for just the highlights:
- You can buy shoes and socks from the Able Sisters
- A button on the menu lets you instantly remove an article of clothing from your character
- The drop-off box lets you drop off unwanted items in front of Nook’s Cranny, which will be sold off, and then you’ll get Bells
- You can’t put hot items or turnips in the drop-box, and the drop-box does have a handling fee
- New horse villager confirmed – name is Reneigh
- A villager is shown learning a new emotion, but Dr. Shrunk hasn’t been spotted yet
- You can increase the volume of the music you play in your house, and the selection screen shows you album art