Recently, we reported that a new update would be coming to the Nintendo Switch version of Mortal Kombat 11 which was intended to try bring it on par with the PS4 and Xbox One versions.
Well now, that update has finally released and it brings a lot of new changes to the games visuals and performance.
Check the patch notes out below:
• Link with Mortal Kombat mobile app for bonus rewards
• Community “Thank You” gift with 500,000 Koins, 1,000 Souls, 1,000 Time Crystals, and 500 Hearts
• Bug fixes and overall stability improvements
• Soul Rewards increased 50%
• AI Fighter reaction times increased and max input length decreased
• Fatality count for head spikes decreased
• Move list and frame data corrections
• Integrated launch day gameplay server-side data
• Tweaks to online match-making
• AI adjustments
• Corrected some incorrect instruction text in tutorial mode
• Increased rewards for breakables in The Krypt
• Adjusted rewards from AI Battle mode
• Increased Koin rewards for winning Ranked Matches
Towers of Time
• Modifier damage reduction for fire, DoT, electric storm, etc.
• Modifier intervals in the Gauntlet increased
• Adjusted AI difficulty curve
• Further opponent health reductions in higher level Towers
• Adjusted and removed modifiers from many Daily Towers
• Increased Koin Rewards for kompleting Towers and Tower Platforms
• Increased Dragon Challenge Koin rewards
• Increased post fight Koin rewards
• Increased amount of Hearts earned from Fatalities, Brutalities, and Mercies
• Lowered modifier damage for many modifiers
• Adjusted the lifespan of several modifiers
• Dramatically increased cooldowns on Tag Assist modifiers
• Several Gift/Curse Modifiers are now considered projectiles allowing them to interact with moves that effect projectiles as intended
• Adjusted Gauntlet difficulty and progression requirements
• Disabler Konsumables now work with all intended modifiers
• Improved targeting for several Konsumables
• Sektor Hunter Killer Protocol Modifier is now disabled by the Rocket Disabler Konsumable
• Corrected some multipliers on Augments for some characters which were inconsistent with others
• Fixed incorrect Armor interactions with some Modifiers
• Decreased Konsumable cooldowns for players
The Community Gift has been distributed via the above update for Nintendo Switch players that has 500,000 Koins, 1,000 Souls, 1,000 Time Crystals, 500 Hearts, as a thank you. Please make sure you log in and claim your Community Gift by May 20, 2019, at 8 am CST/6 am PST.
Check out this graphics comparison below:
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.