WayForward has distributed a new patch for The Mummy Demastered on Nintendo Switch.
Notable additions from the patch include drastically reduced initial load time, HD Rumble support, and other changes to improve the gameplay experience.
Check out the full patch notes right below.
– Initial load time has been drastically reduced.
– HD Rumble added to Nintendo Switch version
– Revamped the death mechanic:
> Health Packs regained from Undead Agents default to full
> Weapons Regained from Undead Agents have more ammo
> Undead Agents health more fairly balanced, based on number of Health Packs they are holding
– Health drops are more fairly balanced
– Spawn Frequency of Bats, Ravens, and Spiders re-balanced
– HP of all bosses has been re-balanced
– Game performance greatly increased