The latest issue of the magazine Dengeki Playstation has revealed that a new game from Nippon Ichi Software titled Murder Detective Jack The Ripper will be coming to Nintendo Switch!
Nippon Ichi Software are very well known for their previous work on titles such as Disgaea!
Here is a list of the characters and their voice actors:
- Arthur Hewitt (voiced by Yuusuke Hirooka)
- Self-Proclaimed Jack the Ripper (voiced by Kiyohiro Yamaguchi)
- Charlotte Peacely (voiced by Aiko Yamasaki)
- Rory Godpseed (voiced by Mitsuki Natsukawa)
- Harry Brown (voiced by Yuuki Fujino)
- Sophie Raichel (voiced by Yuki Yawakami)
- Walter Raichel (voiced by Kouji Mikogami)
The title is said to be set in fictional London and based on the real life events of the infamous Jack The Ripper and has been revealed to be released in Japan for Nintendo Switch on April 25th for 6,980 Yen!
Not much has been revealed about the game just yet however there is likely more to be shown in terms of trailers and screenshots in the near future.
If we have any more information to share we will cover it here at NintendoSoup so stay tuned for more!