The Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Seed of Evil expansion DLC is launching along with the retail release on Switch this July!
The expansion will include new locations to explore and a new playable mutant character, Khan the Moose. The Seed of Evil expansion is said to contain hours of additional gameplay. It will be available with the Switch version of the game launching on July 30th.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Deluxe Edition will come with the base game and the expansion DLC for USD 39.99.
Check out the trailer and details below:
Seed of Evil, the expansion to Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is coming to Nintendo Switch on July 30th, 2019! Yep, that’s right Nintendo Switch-fans, that means the full game will also be released on Switch on July 30th.
The expansion will not only contain hours of additional gameplay, there will also be new locations to visit and a brand new playable character, Khan the Moose!
More info: http://www.mutantyearzero.com
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with story, exploration, stealth, and strategy. Take control of a team of Mutants navigating a post-human Earth. Created by a team including former HITMAN leads and the designer of PAYDAY.
• TACTICAL COMBAT: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is the ultimate fix for your tactical strategy addiction. Dive into a deep, turn-based, tactical combat system inspired by the XCOM games.
• EXPLORE A POST-HUMAN EARTH: Journey through a post-human world of abandoned cities, crumbling highways, and overgrown countryside. Check back at the Ark, a neon-bathed oasis of ill repute and questionable characters, to restock your supplies and plan out your next adventure.
• CONTROL A TEAM OF MUTANTS: A duck with an attitude problem and a boar with anger issues; these aren’t your typical heroes. Get to know Dux, Bormin, Selma, and many other characters each with their own unique personality and deranged perspective on the world and their situation.
• MASTER THE STEALTHY APPROACH: Sneak through shadows to avoid conflict or to catch enemies unaware. Real-time stealth allows you full control of approach: sneak into an enemy camp, position the team of Mutants to your advantage, and gain the element of surprise.
• UNLOCK MUTATIONS: Unlock new mutations and abilities for your Mutants, such as Selma’s Stoneskin, Bormin’s Charge, and Dux‘ uncanny ability to sneak into a camp full of enemies unnoticed, despite being a 4-foot tall walking, talking duck with a crossbow.
• DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENTS: Use the environment to your advantage. Stay out of floodlights, hide from line of sight, or just blast down fully destructible walls and buildings and wreak utter havoc.
• LOOT, LOOT EVERYWHERE: From makeshift slingshots to high-powered rifles and top hats to police vests, make sure you equip your Mutants for the dangers ahead. Nothing says post-human quite like a mutated boar in spiked metal armor charging at you with a blunderbuss in his hands.