Japanese fans can now grab some lovely merch to celebrate the recent launch of Super Mario 3D All-Stars!
Nintendo has revealed a new line-up of goods, which will be sold exclusively via the Japanese My Nintendo Store and Nintendo TOKYO retail outlet. This includes a set of A4 clear files, some mini towels, and more based on the game collection!
Check out the line-up at the following links below:
- Set of 3 Mini Towels (2200 yen)
- Set of 3 A4 clear files (1650 yen)
- Rubber Strap (Super Mario 64) (1100 yen)
- Rubber Strap (Super Mario Sunshine) (1100 yen)
- Rubber Strap (Super Mario Galaxy) (1100 yen)
You can also check out closer shots of the goods below: