Want to step into the shoes of some thrilling detective work on the go? This upcoming title might pique your interest!
Klabater and Punch Punk Games have announced that This is the Zodiac Speaking will be hitting Nintendo Switch worldwide sometime in 2020. The first-person investigation game sees players as the lucky survivor of a infamous serial killer – and it’s up to them to pick up the pieces of what happened!
Check out the official trailer below, along with more details:
This is the Zodiac Speaking is a dark, fact-based single player FPP adventure thriller combining stealth & detective modes in an stylized world of California 1970s and based on the story of Zodiac, one of the most famous never-caught serial killers.
Play as Robert Hartnell, a San Francisco journalist, who receives a phone call from the Zodiac greeting him with the memorable “Hello, this is the Zodiac speaking”.
This is the Zodiac Speaking is a thiller with elements of horror, stealth mechanics, detective mode and several endings to discover. The gloomy atmosphere of the game is achieved with the original, stylized graphics and film-like music. The co-author of the script to This is the Zodiac Speaking is Łukasz Orbitowski, one of the best Polish writers, laureate of the prestigious Paszporty Polityki award and nominated for the Nike award.
Play This is the Zodiac Speaking and:
- Discover the evidence-based story of the America’s most famous never caught serial killer
- Experience the story from the perspective of a person who survived the attack of the psycho killer
- Unravel the details of the murders during psychological sessions and in detective mode
- Listen to the voices of victims and save their souls
- Discover the alternative endings
- Enjoy the atmospheric, film music
- Travel to the vintage 70’s and feel the climate of the past