Pokemon GO has been updated to version 0.67.1 on Android and 1.37.1 on iOS. The big update adds new features such as gym badges and raid battles. However, these features will be slowly rolled out to the general public in the coming weeks.
A breakdown of the new features added can be found below.
- Gym features significantly updated to add the all-new motivation system.
- Added new Gym Badge feature.
- Added in-app and push notification system for Gyms.
- Added Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.
- Added four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.
- Added Raids tab to Nearby screen.
- Added search functionality to Pokémon collection screen.
- Added visual indicator to unvisited PokéStops.