During IGN’s Summer Of Gaming 2020, GameMill Entertainment announced Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix for the Nintendo Switch.
This second installment in the Nickelodeon Kart Racers series will include even more playable racers from Nickelodeon franchises, and is set to launch in October for Switch and other consoles.
Check out the trailer below, along with some additional details via the game’s Target listing:
Ready, set, slime! Nickelodeon Kart Racers is back and we’ve brought the whole gang and MORE! In Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix, you can select from 30 playable characters and 70 companion characters to assemble your ultimate pit crew across your favorite Nickelodeon series, including Jojo Siwa, SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, Ren & Stimpy, The Loud House, and more!
- 30 playable racers and 70 crew members to choose from.
- Tens of thousands of different all-star character combinations.
- 28 tracks and two arenas.
- Customizable Karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks.
- Online up to eight players and four-player local multiplayer.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.