GameMill Entertainment and Nickelodeon have announced party racing game Nickelodeon Kart Racers, launching October 23, 2018 on Nintendo Switch for USD39.99.
The game features Nickelodeon characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, and other cartoons. 4 player local and co-op play are supported.
GameMill Entertainment today announced Nickelodeon Kart Racers, a new multi-player console racing game that features iconic Nickelodeon animated characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Hey Arnold! and more, as they race on 24 different Slime-themed tracks. Nickelodeon Kart Racers allows players to compete as their favorite Nick character in four-player local multiplayer or battle mode to win cups and Kart upgrades. The brand new game is rated E for Everyone and will be available on all major consoles worldwide for holiday 2018.
- Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic Nickelodeon series: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats and MORE!!!
- Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school and more!
- Awesome Co-Op and Local Multi-Player for non-stop action the entire family will love!
- Customizable Karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
- Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for TONS of FUN!
- Slime overload will have you turning you Karts into jet-ski racers!