Famitsu has shared more details and screenshots about Bandai Namco’s Ninja Box.
This time, we learn more about the sandbox RPG’s building system – and the kind of materials players will be using. From cardboard to iron, players will seemingly be able to go wild with their imaginations.
Check it all out below, courtesy of Siliconera.
- Players can craft their bases with iron, wood, cardboard, and many other options.
- Players can decorate their bases with various interior decorations.
- Get materials in Oshina Town, where you’ll also meet new people
- The ‘Ninja Box’ is an ancient tool that can only be used by some people
- The Ninja Box can craft anything, so long as you give it the right material and plans