Still not sure what to expect from the upcoming launch of Ninjala on Switch? Here are a few new tidbits of info to keep you up to speed!
GameSpot has shared two new trailers for the upcoming Ninja battle-royale action game, along with new details revealed in an exclusive interview with developer GungHo. In particular, we get a closer peek at what to expect in the game’s online component and single-player story paid DLC.
Check it all out below:
- Season 1 will focus on challenges and objectives to gain new skins and items for your chosen avatar
- There will be new multiplayer stages and events
- Additional weapons will be added throughout the season, along with new Shinobi cards that offer passive buffs
- When you rank #1 in battle, the song you set as background music will play for all the other players to hear
- Story told through comic book-style panels
- Features standalone missions
- Use your ninja-gum powers to explore levels and battles foes
- Playing story mode will earn you additional rewards
- These can be used to customize and upgrade your characters for online battles
Ninjala will be hitting the Nintendo Switch eShop as a free downloadable title on 24/25 June 2020. We’ll report back as we hear more!