Curious about what kind of battles you’ll get up to in the upcoming Ninjala for Switch? We now have new details on the game!
The upcoming issue of CoroCoro Comic in Japan has revealed new details about the upcoming multiplayer action title. In particular, it will feature an 8-player battle royale mode alongside a more Splatoon-style 4-VS-4 mode. Additionally, GungHo confirmed that the free-to-play game will feature microtransactions for ‘fashionable’ equipment – although it wasn’t specific on whether these were purely cosmetic or not.
Here are the main highlights:
- There’s an 8-player Battle Royale mode alongside the 4-vs-4 Team Battles
- Your character can be customized freely
- There are microtransactions for ‘fashionable’ equipment and more
- Gum Craft: Change a Gum to a weapon. There are 12 different weapons from 3 types
- Gum Shoot: Throw the Gum like a shuriken, stopping an opponent’s movements
- Gum Dash: Inject the Gum to do an aerial dash
- Get IPPON Points by covering an enemy with gum by using Gum Shoot and then blowing it away with a weapon
- The one who gets the most points will receive bonus points
Ninjala will be launching as a free downloadable title on 28 May 2020 – and does not require a Nintendo Switch Online subscription to enjoy. We’ll report back as we hear more!