Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream has published the results of a new poll they held – asking their readers which Nintendo character they think would fit best into the Summer season.
This time, the globe-trotting Mario placed 1st with 66 votes. Following behind was Kirby (49 votes) at 2nd place and the Inklings (35 votes) at 3rd place. You can check out the top ten results below:
- Mario (Super Mario) – 66pt
- Kirby (Kirby) – 49pt
- Inkling (Splatoon) – 35pt
- Link (The Legend of Zelda) – 30pt
- Pikachu (Pokémon) – 21pt
- Camilla (Fire Emblem) – 15pt
- Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
- Il Piantissimo (Super Mario)
- Villager (Animal Crossing)
- Marin (The Legend of Zelda)
Given how much summer-themed artwork of Mario there’s been, this result seems all-around appropriate! You’ll even notice Il Piantissimo from Super Mario Sunshine down at 8th place – so maybe the magazine’s readers have heard all the noise about Nintendo possibly teasing the return of the classic GameCube title!
In any case, do you agree with the above results? Which other videogame character do you think would make the best sightseeing guide, instead? Let us know in the comments below.