Nintendo Dream has published the results of a new poll they held asking which videogame character would make the best genius.
For reasons only known to the voters, Mario was the number one character on the poll with 79 points, while Professor E. Gadd (arguably a much better fit for the top position) was second with 67 points. In third place was newcomer Lysithea from Fire Emblem: Three Houses with 58 points.
Check out the top ten list below:
- Mario (Super Mario) – 79pt
- Professor E. Gadd (Luigi’s Mansion) – 67pt
- Lysithea (Fire Emblem) – 58pt
- Kirby (Kirby) – 38pt
- Link (The Legend of Zelda) – 36pt
- Jeff Andonuts (EarthBound)– 24pt
- Robin (Fire Emblem)
- Wario (Super Mario)
- Dr. Eggman (Sonic)
- Bowser (Super Mario)
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.