Nintendo have recently been busily preparing for the launch for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order on Nintendo Switch.
But now, Nintendo have opened the official site for the game which gives us some new information on the game.
Check it out below:
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE returns on Nintendo Switch
The MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series returns for the first time in 10 years—with a new action RPG—exclusively on the Nintendo Switch™ system!
Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the X-Men, and more! Team up with friends to prevent galactic devastation at the hands of the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless warmasters, The Black Order.
- Marvel Dream Teams – Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers.
- New Heroes – The Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time.
- Original Story – Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems.
- Heroic Camera – In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems.
- Multiple ways to play – Play with the Joy-Con™ controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately).
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.