Wondering how No More Heroes 3 is shaping up as of today? Well, the game’s developer has finally revealed a host of new details about his game!
In a new interview with Wccftech, Suda 51 spoke more about the upcoming sequel. Aside from a progress report on the game’s development, he also confirmed that it would feature open-world exploration with side missions – similar to the original No More Heroes.
That’s not all that fans should get excited about, however. When asked to describe one of the game’s bosses in a few words, Suda 51 simply said “Thanos. Venom. Joker.” – possibly alluding to a combination of all three characters or personalities!
Check out all the highlights from the interview below:
- The game is around 35 to 40% complete
- The open world will be bigger than the first game, but not as large as other AAA games (e.g. Assassin’s Creed or GTA)
- It will have about the same amount of side-missions.
- It will also have some”extras” – which Suda says will be different from ‘standard minigames’
- The flying armor that Travis uses in the trailer will be playable, but only in ‘special circumstances’
- Motion controls are making a return (i.e. to charge Travis’ beam katana)
- When asked to describe a boss in a few words, he says “Thanos. Venom. Joker”
- Nobuaki Kaneko will do the whole soundtrack, so no Masafumi Takada most likely. Kaneko is a known drummer and has music videos on his channel
What do you think? Feel free to share your thoughts below!