During today’s Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase October 2020, Nintendo and Suda51 dropped the surprise reveal that both the first and second No More Heroes games are now live on Nintendo Switch!
No More Heroes And No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle are now available to purchase from the Switch eShop for a discounted price of $17.99 USD (usually $19.99 USD). Both games will feature updated HD visuals, with the same violent gameplay as before!
Check out the reveal below:
No More Heroes
Fight your way to the top in the HD remaster of everyone’s favorite assassin action game!
After being ranked #11 in the United Assassins Association, Travis Touchdown puts his trusty beam katana to the test as he faces off against the world’s top 10 assassins in deadly battle.
It’s a long way to the top, but this all-American otaku won’t stop until he’s the #1 assassin, baby!
- Burn rubber through the coastal city of Santa Destroy on Travis’ motorbike, the Schpeltiger!
- Unlock a devastating arsenal of pro-wrestling moves—from Power Bombs to Brain Busters.
- Unleash the powerful Dark Side to mow down the competition and show ’em who’s boss!
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Continue the fight in the HD remaster of the sequel to the original assassin action game!
Three years after Travis Touchdown was ranked #1 by the United Assassins Association, he finds himself falling down the ranks to #51. To make things worse, another assassin—Skelter Helter—swears revenge against Travis for the death of his brother.
Fueled by his own desires and a thirst for vengeance, the ultimate otaku assassin unsheathes his beam katana once again and plunges headfirst into an all-new battle!
• Dual-wield beam katanas as Travis Touchdown to dial the hack-and-slash insanity up to 11!
• Jump through combat as the agile Shinobu or leave foes in the dust as Travis’ brother, Henry.
• Experience a blast from the past by playing 8-bit minigames to earn money and power up!