Marvelous has shared another batch of details for No More Heroes III.
This latest batch of details includes information about new and returning characters in the game, the mission mechanic, as well as collaboration t-shirts that can be found in-game. New screenshots of features such as the Call Of Battle area, Retry Roulette, and Death Slow were also shared.
You can find a summary of the new details below, as translated via Perfectly Nintendo:
- Henry Cooldown (voiced by Mark Allan Stewart): Travis Touchdown’s brother;
- Kimmy Love (voiced by Jennifer Hale): previously known as Kimmy Howell. She’s become a diva;
- Native Dancer (voiced by Scott Kester): a mysterious ninja who challenges Travis. His ultimate move, Blast Judgement, destroys everything in its path;
- Destroyman: True Face (voiced by Josh Keaton): the ultimate version of Destroyman, a recurring enemy. This time, there’s a legion of mass-produced Destroymen to battle!
As with previous titles, Travis will need to earn money via missions to compete in ranked battles. Some of the missions in No More Heroes III include the following:
- Coast Guard: stop waves of incoming crocodiles using… a tank!
- Defense Mission (Shooting): defend Earth from giant space monsters!
- Bike Mission: hop on your bike and teach fellow drivers about road safety!
Like Travis Strikes Again, No More Heroes III will include collaboration T-Shirts with various companies, including indie developers and publishers like Devolver Digital, as well as brands like glamb and FREAK.
No More Heroes III launches August 27th for Switch.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.