Hungry for some brutal roguelike action to take on the go? Digerati will be bringing the pain your way, soon!
The publisher has confirmed that Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition will be making its way to Nintendo Switch in Q3 2020. The game sees players entering a grim, gothic landscape with nothing but their reflexes and guns akimbo to survive as long possible!
Check out the official trailer below, along with more details:
Nongunz is a nihilistic action platformer roguelike. Obscure in both gameplay and theme, Nongunz is a riddle that demands sacrifice. Completely rebuilt in Unity, the Doppelganger Edition is a remastered version of the original, featuring two all-new modes: Arena and Local Co-op.
- Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits.
- The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongunz.
- Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters.
- Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of different enemies.
- Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master.
- The potential to change your perception about existence, violence, and mankind.
- New for the Doppelganger Edition! Join forces with your double in Local Co-op mode.
- New for the Doppelganger Edition! Survive an eternity of enemies in Arena mode.
Each run will have you parting from a black and white graveyard into an ever-changing gothic dungeon full of nightmares fleshed out of human viscera. Surviving this distraught roguelike will not only require skill but style, since Nongunz rewards you for long-lasting combos and challenges… moreover, score will play a key role in the progress of the idle game: the formation of your very own band of lost souls and death cultists.
As the world of Nongunz evolves, you will meet special characters that will inhabit your graveyard: praying cultists, self-scourging martyrs, somber gravediggers… which will either help you widen your killing skills or improve the performance of the insidious idle game built around the graveyard.