Looking for something terrifying to keep your over-active mind awake at night? Another horrific saga from the universe of H.P. Lovecraft is crawling onto Nintendo Switch!
Omen Exitio: Plague is now available from the US Switch eShop for $9.99 USD – and will be heading to Europe on 19 September 2019. The text-based adventure sees players racing against time to stop an otherworldly disease from destroying humanity. It also features multiple endings with up to 4 – 6 hours required to reach each one!
Check out the game’s unnerving Switch trailer below…if you dare.
Zanzibar, 1896. Dr. Jake Huntington enlisted in the army to forget the loss of his wife. Yet something sinister and ancient is about to overturn his life forever. Shadows that inhabit the confines of reality seem to converge all in one point: a terrifying disease that threatens to exterminate the entire human race.
However, the disease is just one of the pieces that make up a vast mosaic, and discovering its design may not be that easy. Intrigues, machinations and subterfuges hide the truth, tearing it away from the doctor’s understanding.
To connect all the dots, Jake will have to cross a threshold beyond which many before him have lost the way of reason. Are you willing to open this door?
- All new adventure set in H.P. Lovecraft’s otherworldly universe
- Encounter famous historical figures based on real events
- Your choices and chosen skills affect the way the story unfolds
- Hundreds of hand-drawn visuals to set the scene
- Hauntingly beautiful soundtrack and sound design
- Unlike most choose your own adventure (CYOA) titles, you can not meet an early demise
- One playthough takes 4 to 6 hours but it will take many more hours to experience everything