Nintendo fans will soon be bale to dive into the mystery of a lifetime in this new adventure on the move!
Publisher Fellow Traveller and developer Kaizen Game Works have confirmed that Paradise Killer will be heading to Nintendo Switch on 4 September 2020, for $19.99 USD. The game sees players building an airtight case against multiple suspects of a world-shattering murder – and they can accuse anyone they wish, as long as the evidence exists!
Check out the official trailer below:
Publisher Fellow Traveller and indie developer Kaizen Game Works are thrilled to announce that Paradise Killer, the open world murder mystery, will now launch on Nintendo Switch as well as Windows PC on Friday September 4, 2020!
To celebrate the launch of Paradise Killer Nintendo Switch pre-orders will have a 20% discount from now until September 11. On Steam, the game will have a 20% launch week discount from launch on September 4 until September 18.
Paradise Killer will have a demo available during Fellow Traveller’s presence as part of the Indie Arena Booth at Gamescom 2020 from August 27-30th.
Welcome to a whodunit tale where you get to decide who did the deed—you just have to PROVE it.
On the eve of rebirthing a new Paradise Island, the Council of leaders is murdered and Paradise is killed. This is the crime to end all crimes.
You play as Lady Love Dies, an “investigation freak” who is summoned from exile to decide who the murderer is. Search for clues and find the evidence needed to accuse whoever you find guilty. Multiple suspects means multiple possible outcomes based on the evidence you discover and the choices you make.
What are the facts? What are the truths? Are they the same?
Who killed Paradise?
- Breathe life back into Paradise – You are tasked with finding the killer and building an airtight case against them. Take your case to trial and argue your interpretation of the evidence. Only when someone is successfully convicted can the crime be considered solved and Paradise be saved.
- What are the facts? What are the truths? Are they the same? – The “truth” is that there are many possible killers, and many ways to build a case. Even if you make a convincing case for prosecution and get someone convicted, is the mystery really solved?
- Explore an island full of secrets – Paradise is an island set in an alternate future history filled with cryptic lore and even more mysteries. Examine bizarre relics to learn more about this world’s surreal history.
- Find YOUR Paradise – You choose who to accuse, and build a case to support a conviction. Everyone on Paradise has a secret to hide and something to gain. Old friends become new suspects, forcing you to choose between the evidence, the greater good and your own beliefs. There are many possible murderers, but who you pick will define your own personal truth.
- Gather evidence – Let your personal computer and electronic assistant Starlight be your guide through another dance of an investigation. Collect evidence, record testimony and interpret the facts to form your own truth.
- Unlock hidden areas – Solve hieroglyph puzzles on ancient nightmare computers to discover new areas of the island, find concealed evidence and reveal terrifying secrets.