Team17 has released the second new expansion for Overcooked! 2 called the Carnival of Chaos DLC!
The Carnival of Chaos DLC features a new kitchen gadget, 15 brand new levels, 4 new chefs and new recipes. This paid DLC is now available for purchase digitally via eShop for USD 5.99. The DLC is also part of the Season Pass previously announced for Overcooked! 2.
Check out the details below:
This brand new DLC includes:
- New levels! The carnival becomes your kitchen across 15 brand new levels!
- Four new chefs! Put on a performance like no other as the ringmaster chef, strongman chef, clown chef and stunt chef!
- New recipes! From donuts to hotdogs, cook up a carnival feast with brand new recipes and get to grips with the brand new condiment and drinks machines!
- Combo meals! Fast food at its finest. Your customers are hungry and only the very best deep-fried food will do – combined with a drink and served on a tray, naturally!
- Cannons? Yes, CANNONS! Gracefully travel from one end of the kitchen to the other with this rather unconventional new kitchen gadget!
Carnival of Chaos is available digitally now on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for £4.79/€4.99/$5.99.
It is also included in the Overcooked! 2 Season Pass. The Season Pass gives you access to three DLC packs – Campfire Cook Off, Night of the Hangry Horde and Carnival of Chaos! The Season Pass is available digitally now on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC priced at £14.99/€16.99/$19.99.