Overwatch: Legendary Edition on the Nintendo Switch is here, just in time for some scary good fun!
Halloween Terror 2019 is also now live on Nintendo Switch. In addition to new rewards players will be able to earn, cosmetic unlocks from previous events will also be available, including the Legendary Demon Hunter Sombra skin. Login from October 15 through November 4 to BOO-st your cosmetic collection!
Check out the trailer and details below:
OVERWATCH ON NINTENDO SWITCH
- Nintendo Switch players will be able to join in on Junkenstein’s Revenge and experience the fully featured game – for the first time!
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition includes 15 bonus skins – including fan-favorites like Police Officer D.Va, Blackwatch Reyes Reaper, and Valkyrie Mercy – as well as a three-month Nintendo Switch Online individual membership.
- All 31 heroes and 28 maps will be available to play in a variety of casual and competitive game modes!
- By tilting their JoyCon™ controllers, players will be able to experience Overwatch in an all-new way with gyroscopic motion controls – for example, guiding Junkrat’s RIP-Tire to achieve maximum mayhem.
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition on Nintendo Switch will continue to be updated with new content, including more limited-time seasonal modes, gameplay updates, and more!
HALLOWEEN TERROR 2019 – WEEKLY CHALLENGES
- Weekly Challenges are back for Halloween Terror, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games.
- Rewards include the Legendary Demon Hunter Sombra skin, as the final earnable skin in the 3rd Weekly Challenge.
NEW HALLOWEEN COSMETICS
- 5 Legendary Skins – Pharoah Ana, Warlock Ashe, Demon Orisa, Will-o’-Wisp, Scorpion Widowmaker
- 3 Epic Skins – Inferno Junkrat, Vampire Baptiste, Gorgon Lucio
- Emotes, Player Icons, Sprays, Voicelines