SOEDESCO, publishers of Owlboy, have announced the Owlboy: Limited Edition for Nintendo Switch has been delayed again in North America.
The reason is because the Limited Edition “is currently being held by U.S. customs.” SOEDESCO has moved the Limited Edition release date to October 19, 2018. This is the third time the Limited Edition was delayed, but there isn’t much the company can do.
The Owlboy: Limited Edition has flown across the Atlantic, is all wrapped up and ready to be distributed. Unfortunately though for those awaiting their order in North America, the Limited Edition is currently being held by U.S. customs.
The issue is currently being solved, but these procedures take some time, resulting in an additional waiting period for customers in North America. The new expected release date of the Limited Edition in North America is the 19th of October.
The Limited Edition contains the following items:
- Owlboy base game for Nintendo Switch™ or PlayStation®4
- Certificate of authenticity with a unique Limited Edition number
- Original Soundtrack physical copy featuring the majestic Owlboy sounds
- Owlboy notebook for logging all your adventures
- Owlboy manual full of useful information about the game
- Two pins one of the Owlboy logo and one of main character Otus
- Two metal coins inspired by the collectible ‘Buccanary coins‘ in the game
- Pin box to safely store your pins and coins
- Sticker sheet with seventeen magnificent Owlboy stickers