Following the recent launch of Pac-Man 99 on Switch, Bandai Namco has announced that the free title will be receiving some paid DLC.
The paid DLC includes a “mode unlock” pack that unlocks a few extra modes for the game, as well as an assortment of individual “theme packs” which unlock new custom themes. A “Deluxe Pack” is also available which includes mode unlock along with every theme pack released so far.
You can check out a breakdown of the contents below, along with a new trailer:
Deluxe Pack ($29.99)
- Includes “Mode Unlock” and all 20 custom themes.
Mode Unlock ($14.99)
Unlocks the following modes:
- Private Match – Share the password and play against your friends.
- CPU Battle – Set the difficulty level and compete against 98 CPU players.
- Score Attack – Be the fastest to reach a perfect score of 3,333,360 points.
- Blind Time Attack – Complete all 12 rounds within the time limit.
Custom Themes ($1.99 each)
- Cosmo Gang The Video
- Dragon Buster
- The Genji and the Heike Clans
- The Legend of Valkyrie
- Namco Classic 1
- Namco Classic 2
- Namco Classic 3
- Namco Classic 4
- Namco Classic 5
- New Rally-X
- The Return of Ishtar
- Rolling Thunder
- The Tower of Druaga
- Wonder Momo
- Yokai Dochuki
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.