Eastasiasoft and Bromio have announced a physical run for Pato Box, launching for Nintendo Switch in Q2 2019.
Pato Box will be released physically as a Standard Edition for USD29.99, while the Limited Edition will cost USD39.99. Pre-orders begin March 7, 2019 exclusively at Playasia. The Limited Edition comes with a copy of the game, manual, original soundtrack CD, collector’s certificate, and collector’s box.
Check out the new trailer and details below:
Independent developer and publisher Eastasiasoft Limited today announced that the innovative boxing adventure Pato Box, developed by Bromio, will join the eastasiasoft Limited Edition line-up in Q2/2019.
Inspired by the “Punch-Out!!” series, you play as Patobox, a boxing champion with a special distinction of having a duck’s head on a man’s body. You have been betrayed by members of Deathflock, the same company that has been sponsoring you during your career. Find retribution by hunting down Deathflock’s henchmen while discovering the dark secrets the company hides and the truth behind his treason one fight at a time.
The physical release of Pato Box will be available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation®Vita system. The PS Vita version will be available as Limited Edition for US$34.99 and the Nintendo Switch version will be available as Standard Edition for US$29.99 and Limited Edition for US$39.99 Pre-orders will be available on March 7th from online retailer Playasia.
The Pato Box Limited Edition will contain:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original double-disc soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
Furthermore, eastasiasoft will publish Pato Box for PS4™ and PS Vita digitally on the PlayStation®Store in Asia on April 19th. Further details will be revealed shortly.
About Pato Box
A surreal boxing quest with a duck!
Test your reflexes as you fight your way through an evil corporation in search for retribution. Uncover their deepest secrets by exploring thrilling 3d environments with a graphic novel/comic book art style. Find the henchmen who took your dream away in an action-packed and fast-paced fights that will test you to the limit as a true boxing champion!
Will you chicken out or learn how to DUCK?
- Find the truth on Story Mode, a single player adventure filled with surprises.
- Fight your way through Arcade Mode, defeat all the bosses as fast as possible.
- Challenging and surreal 2D fights with a comic book art style.
- Innovative visual proposal, inspired by graphic novels and comics.
- Explore a world full of traps and mini games.
- Ducks… a lot of ducks!