In a recent interview, Senran Kagura series producer Takagi Kenichiro talked about the upcoming release of Peach Ball Senran Kagura.
He mentions some pretty interesting tidbits. These include plans to release the game in Taiwan, and whether the game will receive new characters like Senran Kagura Reflexions.
Here are some highlights of the conversation:
- There are plans to launch Traditional Chinese versions of Peach Ball Senran Kagura and Senran Kagura Reflexions physically for Taiwan in Spring 2019. They are also planning for this bundle to include any and all DLC for both games – similar to the Limited W Pack that Japan is getting in December.
- The main reason they are planning for this physical release is because Taiwan does not have a dedicated eShop.
- There are no plans to add any post-launch characters into Peach Ball Senran Kagura. However, a sequel could be possible if Peach Ball ‘gets good reviews’.
- There are no difficulty settings in Peach Ball Senran Kagura.
- Every pinball table has different counter-tops. Each counter-top not only features different graphics, but also different gameplay.
- No unexpected problems cropped up during development. Apparently, Nintendo provided a lot of support and help.
It seems like Asian fans will be able to get a bite of that Senran Kagura pie, after all! Hopefully Takagi-san will also tell us whether the sexy pinball game is getting a Western release in the future.
You can check out the full interview by GNN (in Chinese) here.