The English dub cast of the upcoming fighting game Phantom Breaker: Omnia has finally been revealed!
Publisher Rocket Panda Games and developers Mages. and GameLoop have released a new trailer for to announce the voice actors behind the English dub. You can check out the trailer and a list of the voice actors involved below:
- Luci Christian – Cocoa (Ochaco in My Hero Academia)
- Monica Rial – Fin (Stocking in Panty & Stocking)
- Joe Zieja – Infinity (Claude in Fire Emblem)
- Erica Lindbeck – Itsuki (Futaba Sakura in Persona 5)
- Sarah Williams – M (Jinx in League of Legends)
- Kira Buckland – Mei (Mary Saotome in Kakegurui)
- Erica Mendez – Mikoto (Retsuko in Aggretsuko)
- SungWon Cho – Phantom (FL4K in Borderlands 3)
- Alejandro Saab – Ren (Leon in Pokemon Journeys)
- Caitlin Glass – Ria (Cammy White in Street Fighter V)
- Lilypichu – Rin (Sayu in Genshin Impact)
- Laura Stahl – Shizuka (Barbara in Genshin Impact)
- Felecia Angelle – Sophia (Toru Hagakure in My Hero Academia)
- Matt Mercer – Tokiya (Yusuke in Persona 5)
- Cristina Vee – Waka (Noel in BlazBlue)
- Amber Connor – Yuzuha (Faye in Fire Emblem)
- Carrie Savage – Rimi (Celica A. Mercury in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle)
- Trina Nishimura – Kurisu Makise (Mikasa Ackermann in Attack on Titan)
- Patrick Seitz – Gaito (Dio in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
- Daman Mills – Ende (Frieza – Dragon Ball Super)
Phantom Breaker: Omnia launches for the Switch in early 2022.
Let us know what you think in the comments!