A whimsical co-op adventure for dog lovers everywhere will soon be making its mark on Nintendo Switch!
Publisher Coatsink and developer Bit Loom Games have revealed that PHOGS! will be hitting the Switch eShop and other platforms on 3 December 2020, for $24.99 USD. The wacky puzzle game sees 1-2 players controlling two dogs who are conjoined with a stretchy belly – as they roll, push, and cause mayhem in various colorful worlds!
Check out the official release date trailer with more gameplay below:
In PHOGS!, you play as a duo of dogs on a captivating, puzzle-filled adventure. Linked by a stretchy belly, you’ll need to bark, bite and bounce your way through obstacles set across the themed worlds of Food, Sleep, and Play in co-op or single-player.
- Red and Blue are the goodest of doggos who will accompany you through your entire fun-filled adventure.
- Linked by a stretchy belly, your Phogs are inseparable… for better or worse!
- Explore 24 fantastical levels stuffed with exciting challenges and creatures to play with.
- Forage through Food World, teeming with tasty treats. From hot buttered toast to chopped celery… even a river of chocolate!
- Stroll through Sleep World, complete with teddy bears, cushions and quilts, all nestled in the glow of the soothing night-light.
- Pounce through the crazy toybox of Play World, exploring a beach amusement park, a retro arcade, and everything in between. Woof!