Earlier this week, publisher Versus Evil has given an update regarding the planned update for Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition on Switch.
Today, patch version 2.55.09 has been released for the platform which fixes most of the bugs that players have encountered. However, as previously stated, some issues have not been completely resolved yet – such as the grey screen bug. The publisher assures fans that they are currently at work to bring out the next update.
Full patch notes below:
- Hotfix for scrambled combat log has been applied. If issue occurs, it only lasts for a second.
- Stability is improved. Crashes have significantly lower occurrences.
- Ranged Weapons/Effects now work as intended
- We added a feature for saving camera zoom
- Scrolling combat log is resolved
- Items properties now apply to character stats
- Island Aumaua Race now gets their additional weapon slot in inventory
Good news everyone! Patch 2.55.09 is now live for Pillars of Eternity on Switch. This fixes many of the most common bugs we've encountered, but don’t worry; we're hard at work fixing those that weren’t included in this one. Read full patch notes here:https://t.co/YDvXR5VjVO
— Versus Evil (@vs_evil) September 13, 2019