Team Breakfast has revealed they’re porting Pizza Titan Ultra to Nintendo Switch in the very near future.
Pizza Titan Ultra is a fast paced action platformer where you fight and smash through a city to deliver pizza. The Switch version will feature many improvements, which will eventually be implemented in the original Steam version.
Here’s the details and trailer:
Pizza Titan Ultra is a fast paced 3rd-person action platformer focused on fighting and smashing through a futuristic city, in a giant mech, to deliver pizza. Deliver pizza to keep time on the clock, and battle through an army of evil robots from a former rival pizzeria!
- 32 crazy pizza delivery missions in 8 awesome handcrafted zones of the city
- Highly replayable challenges with randomized, escalating waves of enemies and delivery locations
- Saturday morning level entertainment with a campaign of VIP (Very Important Pizza) deliveries
- Laugh out loud funny dialogue as you pursue pizza and justice in Galactic City
- Ultra customizable mech with unlockable parts and whatever paint job you feel keeps you looking radical
- Choose from 4 ultra moves to meet the needs of your delivery mission
- Totally destructable cityscape, with different missions asking you to be safe, smash the place, or just leave it up to you
- Wear a giant cat head as you fight mouse-eared tanks to serve fast food