Want to explore more grungy, rusty worlds like the one in Machinarium? Another similarly-styled adventure with a cast of hapless robots is on its way to the palm of your hands!
As confirmed by developer Airo Games’ website, its recently-revealed title Life of Delta will be heading to Nintendo Switch in the future (release date TBA). The point-and-click adventure game will see players in the shoes of a little robot named Delta – who embarks on a journey find his friend in a harsh, post-apocalyptic world.
Check out the official trailer below, with a brief description:
After the Great War, all humans are wiped out. The only survivors are decaying service robots and humanoid lizards that were born from a long nuclear fallout.
Our story follows Delta, who is a small service robot and like any other robot, he is just trying to survive in this harsh environment. One day he is forced to embark on a journey through a vast post-apocalyptic world in order to find his lost friend. Because of his small size, he needs to use all of his wits to overcome all dangerous scenarios and challenges.
- 25 hand-painted levels of post-apocalyptic Japan and hundreds of carefully handcrafted character animations
- You will be solving over 50 engaging mini-games such as building spaceship engines and mixing toxic potions
- Interact with various characters throughout the game, each with a unique story to tell
- Fully animated cutscenes to paint a more interesting story
- Beautiful original soundtrack