Pokemon fans can soon grab some stylish new goods to help them write up their 2022 plans!
The Pokemon Company has revealed several 2022 schedule books and calendars – which will feature designs from the popular Pokemon Fit and Pokemon Yurutto merchandise lines. These new goods will be available at Japanese Pokemon Center stores starting from 31 July 2021.
We’ll report back if/when Amazon opens up international pre-orders for these products. In the meantime, check out some teaser images below!
- 2022 Schedule Book (Pokemon Fit – B5) 1,518 yen
- 2022 Schedule Book (Pokemon Yurutto – B6) 1,650 yen
- Pokemon Center Original 2022 desk calendar 1,100 yen
- Desk die-cut calendar (Pikachu) 990 yen
- Desk die-cut calendar (Piplup) 990 yen