More chic Pokemon goods are on their way to Japan’s Pokemon Center stores!
The Pokemon Company has revealed a new “MIMOSA e POKEMON” merchandise line, as part of a collaboration with designer brand MOLESKIN. The line-up will include all sorts of accessories ranging from notebooks, pouches and more!
These new products will be available at Japanese Pokemon Center stores starting from 27 March 2021. We’ll report back if Amazon opens up international pre-orders for these products.
In the meantime, check out some teaser images below!
- Classic Notebook (Large Size, plain pages) 3,668 Yen
- Classic Notebook (Pocket Size, horizontal lines)
- Classic Mini Backpack 18,920 Yen
- A4 Clear File 550 Yen
- FRIXION BALL (pattern) 990 yen
- FRIXION BALL (Pikachu) 990 yen
- Tape 660 yen
- Die-cut memo (Pikachu) 462 yen
- Die-cut memo (Mimikyu) 462 yen
- Wood clip (Set of 4) 825 yen
- shoulder pouch With PC / tablet case 3,960 yen
- Multi-case 1,760 yen
- Drawstring set 1,210 yen
- Metal charm set 1,100 yen
- ID card case 1,650 yen
- Business card holder 1,870 yen
- Glasses case 1,980 yen
- Hand towel 550 yen
- Mask case 990 yen
- Lunch cloth 825 yen
- Thermos flask 3,850 yen
- Thermos soup flask 3,850 yen
- Mug with lid 1,650 yen
- Storage container 2P set 1,100 yen
- Cooler bag 2,640 yen
- Cutlery Set 1,100 yen
- Lunch cup (60 pieces) 715 yen