Pokemon GO fans will soon get to celebrate the game’s 5th anniversary with some stylish new accessories and duds!
The Pokemon Company has revealed a new line of merchandise as part of the game’s 5th anniversary celebrations. Namely, the line-up will feature products such as jackets, a Premier Ball case for the Poke Ball Plus, and more!
These new products will release in two waves (from 26 June 2021 and 22 Jul 2021 respectively) at Japanese Pokemon Center stores. We’ll report back if/when Amazon opens up international pre-orders for these products.
In the meantime, check out some teaser images below!
<Released on June 26>
- T-shirt S/M/L/XL 3,564 yen
<Released on Thursday, July 22>
- Sash Pouch (Black) 3,850 yen (★)
- Sash Pouch (Khaki) 3,850 yen (★)
- Hard Pouch for Poke Ball Plus (Premier Ball) 1,650 yen (★)
- Level 50 Jacket (Khaki) 17,600 yen (★)
- level 50 Jacket (black) 17,600 yen (★)
- A4 clear file 5th Anniversary Pokémon GO 264 yen
- A4 clear file 4th Anniversary Pokémon GO 264 yen
(Items marked with (★) will be available from Amazon Japan at a later date)