Earlier today, The Pokemon Company revealed that Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo would return with an all-new look in March. Well, fans will also be able to grab some lovely goods to commemorate the occasion!
The Pokemon Company has officially revealed its line-up of Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo Renewal commemorative merchandise, which features Pikachu and friends in a joyful park setting. The product line will include smartphone covers, pouches, and more!
Japanese fans will be able to grab these goods at Pokemon Center stores in Japan from 6 March 2020 onward – the same day that Pokemon Mega Tokyo re-opens. We’ll report back when Amazon opens up international pre-orders for select items.
In the meantime, check out some teaser images below – along with the full list of merch!
- Flat pouch 1,760 yen (★)
- Mini tote bag 1,980 yen (★)
- IIIIfi + ® (E-fit) For iPhone 8/7 / 6s / 6 (Pikachu) 3,300 yen (★)
- IIIIfi + ® (E-fit) For iPhone 8/7 / 6s / 6 (Swablu) 3,300 yen (★)
- IIIIfi + ® (Efit) For iPhone X / XS (Pikachu) 3,300 yen (★)
- IIIIfi + ® (Efit) For iPhone X / XS (Swablu) 3,300 yen (★)
- A4 Clear File 264 yen
- Letter set 660 yen (★)
- Memo set 660 yen (★)
- Acrylic key holder collection Mega Tokyo R 550 yen
- * 9 types . You can not choose a pattern.
- Flower cookie 1,296 yen
- Peelable sticker 660 yen (★)
※ ★ items will be available on Amazon Japan