The Pokemon Company earned a net profit of USD143.3 million in the last financial year (2016). This was a massive jump from the USD5.6 million profit it made in 2015. This stunning growth could be attributed to Pokemon GO’s massive popularity.
Here is The Pokemon Company’s net profit for the last five years (all past fiscals ended on the last day of February):
- 15th fiscal (for the year that ended on February 28, 2013): US$16.6 million
- 16th fiscal: US$10.6 million
- 17th fiscal: US$18.4 million
- 18th fiscal: US$5.6 million
- 19th fiscal: US$143.3 million