Niantic and The Pokemon Company have unveiled details for November 2021’s Pokemon GO Community Day.
The next Pokemon GO Community Day will run on 21 November 2021 (11am to 5pm, local time). This time, the featured Pokemon is Shinx, the Flash Pokemon from the Sinnoh region. Additionally, if players evolve Luxio (Shinx’s evolution) into Luxray during the event or up to two hours afterwards, it will learn the all-new move Psychic Fangs.
Bonus buffs during the event will include 3-hour incense, 3-hour lure modules, and one-quarter egg hatch distance. Additionally, a Special Research story titled “Flash, Spark, and Gleam” will also be available for $1 USD.
Here are more details from Niantic below:
Sunday, November 21, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
Shinx will be appearing more frequently in the wild!
If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
New Featured Attack
Evolve Luxio (Shinx’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Luxray that knows the Charged Attack Psychic Fangs.
Making its Pokémon GO debut, this Charged Attack will allow Luxray to lower the Defense of opposing Pokémon and inflict supereffective damage on Fighting- and Poison-type Pokémon.
- Trainer Battles: 40 Power and guaranteed to lower the opposing Pokémon’s Defense.
- Gyms and raids: 30 Power
Community Day Special Research Story: Flash, Spark, and Gleam
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Shinx Community Day–exclusive Special Research story: Flash, Spark, and Gleam.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Flash, Spark, and Gleam Special Research story go live!
Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during the event period
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
To celebrate the last Community Day event of the year before the annual big December Community Day event, two additional bonuses will be available during November Community Day.
- 3× Transfer Candy
- 4× chance of earning Candy XL when transferring Pokémon
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, four Incense, four Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM.
- 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick them up during the event!