Last week, the new Pokemon HOME app made a surprise splash on both Switch and mobile devices – offering a subscription service to help fans store all their Pokemon in one place. Well, here’s how it’s faring after its first few days on the market.
Sensor Tower has released new data for the mobile version of Pokemon HOME – which saw 1.3 million downloads in its fist week alone. Of this population of mobile users, spending on subscriptions totaled to around $1.8 million in total!
Here are the highlights of the report below:
- Downloaded 1.3 million times
- 34 percent of total installs were in the United States
- Japan accounted for 23 percent of all downloads
- Great Britain followed with 5.7 percent
- The app has drawn in an estimated $1.8 million in user spending so far
- Top countries for revenue in order were U.S., Japan, and Great Britain, accounting for 40.8, 35.3, and 3.7 percent