DeNA has started various events for Pokemon Masters EX to celebrate the game’s first anniversary.
The update adds the Champion Stadium mode, the Type Skills feature, 6* EX units, and many other events. You can check out a summary of the key details below, along with an extended cinematic trailer:
- The Champion Stadium feature is now open. This allows for you to battle against the Kanto Elite Four and Champion to get a variety of rewards but can only be challenged once a week. We’re compiling details and will have a section up soon.
- You can now get items to get you to unlock the Level 125 cap on your Sync Pairs. This is done through a new Cap Unlock Area in the Training Area
- You can now get items to improve the Type Skills on your Sync Pairs
- You can now increase several characters to be 6☆EX, allowing for a special change of effect of their Sync Move and outfit. Only Rosa, Red, Blue and Leaf have 6☆EX capability
- The new Training with Legends Solo Event is now live. This event tells a story of battling through various trainers and gives a variety of rewards. Alongside this, Sync Pair Scouts for Red & Charizard, Sygna Suit Blue & Blastoise & Sygna Suit Leaf & Venusaur are live from today
- Some special events featuring Bingo Missions are currently running: Professor Oak’s Special Missions, Rise to 6☆ EX with Rosa! which both will last for a couple of years and One Year Anniversary which runs until September 14th.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.