Pokemon Masters Made Close To $26 Million Dollars In Its First Week | NintendoSoup
Pokemon Masters Made Close To $26 Million Dollars In Its First Week

Pokemon Masters Made Close To $26 Million Dollars In Its First Week

Today we have another update regarding how well Pokemon Masters has been doing since its global launch last week.

Market analyst Sensor Tower has published some new data showing just how much cash Pokemon Masters has managed to pull in after its first week on the market. Without including China, Pokemon Masters has earned around $26 Million Dollars according to Sensor Tower’s estimates. Compared to other Pokemon mobile titles, this makes Pokemon Masters the second highest grossing Pokemon mobile game during its first week, just behind Pokemon GO.

The firm also published a chart comparing its performance to other Pokemon Mobile games during that timeframe, which can be viewed below:

Other interesting tidbits shared by Sensor Tower include the following:

  • 62% of the revenue came from Japan
  • 17% of the revenue came from the U.S.
  • Hong Kong, Taiwan, and France make up the remainder of the title’s top five markets in week one.
  • Most of the spending was on iOS at 72 percent, with Google Play accounting for the remaining 28 percent.
  • Pokémon Masters’ launch made it the No. 10 grossing mobile app overall for the week of August 26, and No. 9 among all mobile games.
  • Pokémon GO posted its highest earning month in three years, generating $110 million in gross revenue during August, an increase of 44 percent year-over-year.

What do you think of the findings? Let us know in the comments.

Source:

Link, Via 1, Via 2