DeNA has published a new major update for Pokemon Masters which makes several important changes to the game.
The new features added include a Stamina bar, Player Ranks, Type Skills, and a revamped Training Area. A summary of the key changes can be found below:
- Certain areas now require Stamina to play through
- Stamina is restored at a rate of 1 every 6 minutes
- The maximum stamina cap can be raised via Player Ranks
- Players now earn experience points from completing areas which contribute to raising their rank
- Type Skills
- All Sync Pairs now have Type Skills which activate when they are on teams that match their elemental type
- Type Skills stack with one another
- Training Area –> EX Plaza
- The Training Area is now called the EX Plaza, and is divided into the following sections:
- Sync Orb
- Move Candy Coin
- A new item that can be exchanged for move candies
- Will be available through events
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.