Earlier today, DeNA released an update for Pokemon Masters which added some new features as well as some new upcoming Sync Pair data to the game.
The new features include various quality of life updates such as being able to complete certain co-op missions in single-player. Check out a summary of the key details below:
- Added a feature to some co-op battles that allows a single player to form a team of nine sync pairs on their own.
- Made improvements to make it easier to identify which sync pairs are on a team while viewing the Edit Team screen.
- Added new emotes for use in co-op battles.
- Improved the display and behavior of the increase text speed button.
- Adjustments have been made to the trigger conditions and names of select passive skills.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
In addition, the following new Sync Pairs were datamined for the game:
- Clement & Heliolisk ~ Spotlight Scout, 14 April to 28 April
- Guzma & Golisopod ~ Spotlight Scout, 27 March to 14 April
- Plumeria & Salazzle ~ Spotlight Scout, 27 March to 14 April
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.