If you’re living in the US and want to add some Pokémon flair to your desserts, now might be a perfect time!
ThinkGeek is now selling the wonderful Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker for a discounted price of $19.99 USD! The officially licensed waffle iron first launched in 2018, and can make 7-inch waffles with a beautiful Poké Ball pattern.
Click here to grab one for yourself at this discounted price – while it’s still available.
If you need a refresher, check out the original video reveal of the waffle maker below, along with more details:
MIX UP TWO OF THE BEST THINGS EVER!
For those of you who are like us and use your ovens mainly to reheat pizza and tell the time, we’ve created a way for you to make flawless, edible versions of the Poké Ball without all the culinary expertise.
This Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker makes big 7″ diameter Poké Ball waffles. All you have to do is plug it in, pour your batter onto the non-stick cooking plate, and allow it to cook for 4-5 minutes. From of the waffle maker will emerge one warm, golden, tasty waffle that looks a lot like a Poké Ball! Be sure to keep up your training; you never know when you’re going to have to battle for that last waffle!
Oh, and don’t throw your waffles at anybody, k?Product Specifications
- Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- Makes waffles that are just shy of 7″ diameter and look like a Poké Ball
- Non-stick cooking plates duplicate the design on both sides
- Try filling the top half of the plate with batter tinted red
- Indicators light up when iron is on and when it is at correct temperature
- Materials: BPA-free housing and cast aluminum cooking plates
- Care Instructions: Wipe plates with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
- Dimensions: 8″ wide x 10″ deep x 4″ tall with 3′ long cord
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Electrical Plug: Type B socket (American, grounded) 120V ~ 60Hz
- Ages 14+