The Pokemon Company has announced an online event called Pokemon Virtua Fest for Japan.
The event is advertised as a “virtual theme park” which will feature rides, shows, games and more. The event will run from August 12th till August 31st, and is accessible via the Japanese app Cluter.
You can check out a summary of the features below, along with some promotional images.
- The Virtual Fest will have rides based on Pokémon, various shows, a footage of Pokémon Sword & Shield battles.
- The park will have four areas; Event Stage, Attraction Area, Beach Area, and Store Area.
- At the Beach Area you can take pictures, and the Store Area lets you buy various goods, including parts for your avatar.
- When visiting the park, you can customize your look before you hop on rides like the Galarian Weezing Train and Gigantamax Ferris Wheel.
- The park will also have various missions created by SCRAP, a company behind escape rooms in Japan.
- There will also be several mini-games, such as Inteleon’s Shooting Shop and Dugtrio’s Ring-Throwing Shop.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.