The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has published some new details about the upcoming Puzzle & Dragons Gold for Nintendo Switch.
This new batch of info includes the reveal that Puzzle & Dragons Gold will feature an “original story” as well as “super realistic monsters”. You can check out the translated tidbits below, originally posted by Ryokutya2089 and translated by Gematsu:
- The theme is going for the gold medal.
- This is a battle game where the objective is to battle through the tournament and aim for the top.
- This is a game that will make everyone love Puzzle & Dragons, as well as get better at solving puzzles.
- In battle, “super realistic” monsters move about.
- “Story Mode” features an original story different from the anime and manga. Taiga Akashi and Dragon are the protagonists. Matsuhara, Shin, Sakura, Yukichi, and Ryuuji will also appear.
Puzzle & Dragons Gold is set to launch sometime later this year for Nintendo Switch in Japan as well as North America.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.