Abylight Studios has officially confirmed the release date and price for their upcoming puzzle game, Qbics Paint, which is set to hit Nintendo Switch.
Qbics Paint will be available for download from July 27, 2017 on the Nintendo eShop, for 4,99€.
The game lets players “sculpt blocks” with their own fingers to free the Qbics figurine hiding within, by using the Nintendo Switch touch screen. Players can “sculpt and paint” Qbics in Maker Mode, and “use a wide range of stock images” for inspiration in Image Mode.
The game has received praised from a university, too. Carlos G. Tardón, PhD in Psychology, Leisure and Human Development from Deusto University, calls Qbics Paint a “a game recommendable for children because trains their fine motor and spatial vision skills”.
More details on Qbics Paint can be found below.
- Release your stress while you train your creative skills and your spatial vision
- Anyone can sculpt and paint in 3D by using its user-friendly interface
- Transform your Nintendo Switch into a great canvas to create up to 50 original Qbics
- 4 game modes: Sculpt, Paint, Maker, and Image
- Discover 80 unique and cute models
- Share your creations on Social Media with the Capture Button
We’ll be sharing our thoughts on Qbics Paint next week, so please stay tuned for our review soon.